Monday, December 21, 2009

Hair Fall -- no more!

I have experienced vast hair fall for the past years. I couldn’t even remember how and when it started. I’ve tried different measures to lessen it but to no avail. I tried to convince myself that maybe it’s just my hair fall season (if there’s such a thing) and it shall pass. But my! Are we talking about years here? I knew something wasn’t going right. It has become so alarming, I mean, no one wants to be bald at this age! I sure don’t want to be even when I’m older. So the quest began for the best product.

I tried switching from one shampoo to another--sunsilk, pantene, elseve, main n tail, almost all the shampoos that promises to lessen your hair fall--name it! I tried consulting an ob-gyne, coz I was suspecting this is due to hormonal imbalance. But when she interpreted my test results. Negative! So the hormonal imbalance thingy has been ruled out.

Google has been such a friend, provided me with lots of information about the foods, supplements I should take that could possibly solve my problem--took and used those but just the same--hair fall galore! I got tired and pissed that I already took it offhand. Since to my ability, I tried everything I could but nothing seemed to work. Until I met this product ..Nature’s Gate Biotin Strengthening shampoo. I got it from Healthy Options, costs 199 for 532ml, not bad! It’s specially formulated for weak, fragile, and thinning hair. It has a unique blend of Biotin and Amino Acids to help fortify hair--as the label says. So there.

I don’t really have high hopes when I bought this product. As I’ve said, I’ve given up on this hair issue months back. But to my surprise. It delivers! I owe this product a lot! My Holy Grail!

2 comments:

  1. what healthy options branch did you go to? thanks! :p enjoy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^hi sis! healthy options MOA branch..=)

    ReplyDelete