Sunday, December 27, 2009

could it get any worse??!!

what's up with Friday the 18th? it seems that i was showered with misfortune on this day! Christmas eve-- I learned that my Digital Camera was lost while it was on my sister's possession. She borrowed the camera from me Thursday last week, 'coz according to her, they will be having their Christmas party the next day. I handed the camera to her heavy-heartedly, i didn't realize that it'll be the very last time that i could ever touch my beloved cam! huhuhu!

She didn't tell me everything at once as she was still trying to recover the camera and maybe she didn't want to add up to my worries. She only confessed everything to me when she finally realized that it's really gone! why oh why?! for those who're puzzled why i was frantic about this date--try to read my first entry. My wallet and camera got stolen on the same day--only on a diverse circumstance.

4 comments:

  1. hmmm... there could be good things in store for you. at least you're still alive and healthy after that date.. and so are your loved ones. think of the good things that happened that day.. and get that positive outlook and look forward to wonderful things ahead! good luck! Ü

    ReplyDelete
  2. its my 1st time in ur blog...been here from GT...its always nice to visit a fellow pinay blogger over the Net :)

    Anywayz, dont worry sis..i always believe that when a door closes a window will surely open...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I hope you're doing much better now.

    Lots of love,

    ReplyDelete